Saturday, October 16, 2021

Art

 I once heard the phrase "in every artist's mind there is a masterpiece" and I agree. Since I was a child I found art interesting but I don't think I was born with the gift of being an artist. When I had to choose between music or art in school I always chose art because I really liked the idea of transferring my thoughts to paper. I enjoyed painting and creating things but I had no talent. I remember seeing my classmates' drawings or creations and feeling a little jealous because they were so good. I would have liked to have developed that artistic ability in my childhood but I didn't. That's why I don't know much about art or art movements. But if I have to choose my favorite artistic expression I would definitely choose very colorful paintings and about nature. I think visual arts are very important in society because they are a good way to organize thoughts and convey a message to others about their own reality. The truth is that I would be lying if I said I have a favorite visual artist. I don't. But I think there are some very good ones like Salvador Dalí, Vincent Van Gogh, Michelangelo and Rembrandt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mireya! I think if you are able to transfer your thoughts to paper you definitely have an artistic ability, not everyone can do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mireya, I think you are focusing on only one type of art to describe and determine what is art or not. Art can be expressed in different ways, there are several types... personally I think you have artistic skills, you just have to recognize them as such

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Ever since I was a child, I have loved English. It was one of my favorite subjects. But when I left school I didn't practice it for 4 ye...