There are so many things that remind me of my childhood but the smell of cinnamon is the one I remember the most. My mom used to make tea with cinnamon and my dad would take us to Santiago to buy cinnamon ice cream, imagine traveling more than 60 kilometers from Paine to Santiago just to enjoy its flavor!
I think one of my earliest memories is when I was 3 years old and I always walked around with a hairdo that looked like a palm tree. It was very funny looking. I also used to tell people "le yuyo" to offer them my help hahahah. Thanks to that now my brothers call me "yuyo". We are 6 siblings, so mess and fun were never lacking in my house.
I remember getting up at 6 a.m. to watch Looney Tunes on TV, I loved it! I would also watch SpongeBob SquarePants, The Simpsons. But then I started liking the Animal Planet channel.
I definitely wish I could go back to being a kid, it was such a fun time.

Hi Mireya, hahah I also watched that TV show ("Looney Tunes") in my childhood, it was very entertaining.
ReplyDelete