Ever since I was a child, I have loved English. It was one of my favorite subjects. But when I left school I didn't practice it for 4 years. A long time really. Then when I got to university I take the english course in my third year but we were just in pandemic so I had to practice online. I must say I don't like it at all. I feel like you don't learn the same way as when there is real interaction. I have to admit that sometimes I forget to blog. I really regret it because I know it's a grade and it's important for my learning. But I have so many subjects that I didn't have much free time and since it was due on Saturday I forgot.
I think a good way to improve my English is to practice it in my daily environment. But no one in my house knows English. Least of all my friends. So it's a bit difficult on that side. Something that has helped me a lot is watching movies in English with subtitles or looking up translations of songs I like. It's a very entertaining way to learn.
I definitely consider English to be very important for our professional development. And I would love to practice it much more to speak fluently in the near future.
Thank you very much for joining me in this course. I enjoyed it very much. Best regards!
Very cool post :)
ReplyDeleteI think the same as you, it is more difficult to learn online so the best option is to translate songs and watch movies in English, greetings!
ReplyDeleteHi Mireya! I'm so sorry you didn't like the pandemic course :(. I hope that at some point you will be able to take another course or practice English with other people
ReplyDeleteHi! Well... It's true that isn't the same thing to take the course on pandemic that on presencial classes buuuut, a positive point is you can connect wherever you are, even with your phone uwu.
ReplyDelete