Friday, September 24, 2021

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.





Do you like pizza as much as I do? Then you should definitely visit Italy.

Hello everybody! Welcome to my first post. I was looking for a country to visit that had sunny places with beaches and good food. and guess what...Italy also has beautiful tourist attractions such as the famous Colosseum in Rome which was a place for games and bloody spectacles that entertained the public, such as fights between gladiators, confrontations between animals and executions between prisoners. But the place I would most like to visit is the Tuscan Archipelago National Park in the region of Tuscany as it has 7 beautiful islands known as the 7 gems linked to a myth of the goddess Venus. I would really like to photograph the flora and fauna of the islands. To be honest I want to travel in many parts of the world so I would happily work for a few months but not live there. 

See you soon or as the Italians say Ci Vediamo Presto!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Mireya! I definetly love Italy, not only because of its food, but also for its culture. The renaissance period is one of my favourite time in history. I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beach looks incredible. I would love to dive in those waters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would happily die eating pizza jeje

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Ever since I was a child, I have loved English. It was one of my favorite subjects. But when I left school I didn't practice it for 4 ye...